Legal advice and assistance in matters of cybercrimes, protection of online reputation and liability under Legislative Decree no. 231/2001, defense investigation.
Helped by a network of highly qualified consultants and outside collaborators, E-Lex offers judicial assistance and advice in matters of cybercrimes, protection of online reputation and cyber-frauds.
The Firm provides highly specialized legal services, such as judicial and out-of-court assistance, with respect to:
- electronic document forgery;
- damage to data and computer software systems;
- abusive access to a third-party’s information system;
- unauthorized reproduction of protected software systems;
- unauthorized interception of communications.
With regard to crimes against reputation, the Firm’s professionals deal with:
- out-of-court assistance concerning the removal of libelous contents;
- on-going assistance in proceedings aimed at obtaining the removal of libelous and injurious contents;
- performance of defense investigations;
- drafting of petitions and complaints as well as bringing a civil action in a criminal proceeding;
- instituting civil proceedings aimed at obtaining compensation for damages.
This post is also available in: Italian